Cancellation by the Seller.
Once the Seller confirms to consign his/her/their goods to us for sale on Kiabza, they cannot cancel or withdraw their goods for a period of 6 months. We shall endeavor to sell the goods in the said time period at the price(s) agreed with the Seller.
If the goods remain unsold at the end of the above period, ie 6 months or a mutually acceptable extended period, we shall return the goods to the Seller at our cost. Seller would also be given an option to donate the same to one of our Charity partners.
Cancellation by the Buyer.
At Kiabza, all sales are binding at the time of purchase. If you want to cancel your order, we have different policies based on when you cancel or decide to return.
Cancellation until item shipment: You may cancel an order until the item has been shipped. To cancel your order click on the Order Cancellation link on our website. Once you arrive at the page, fill in your reasons for your order cancellation. Thereafter, you shall get an email confirmation from our side of your order cancellation. If you have already made the payment, you shall receive your Refund within 10 working days of receiving the confirmation of cancellation from our side.
Cancellation, Returns & Refunds after the item has been shipped: Once an order has been shipped, a cancellation may only be processed in the form of a Return Request. You have until 2 calender days after receipt of the item to process a return request. Kiabza has the sole discretion whether to accept or reject a return request based on our policies and the reasons provided by you for the return.
The Procedure of Return is as under;
- You cannot cancel the order once the order has been shipped. You can return the goods within 2 calender days of the receipt of goods by either emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, by quoting your order number or by calling at any of the customer support numbers provided on the website and by providing the details as requested by our support team.
- Request return would be accepted only if the reasons are genuine.
- You shall receive an email from our side either confirming or declining your request based on the reasons provided by you. The decision of Kiabza team and the Management regarding the same would be final and non-negotiable.
- Pick-up instruction for the return would be provided either in the same email or by a separate email.
- The Item should be returned the way it was received, ie it should be unworn, unwashed and must include the original tag attached to it.
- The original packing and Invoice should be returned along with the item.
- Our Logistics partner shall contact you for collecting the item and shall make only two attempts. It shall be collected only from the address where it was originally delivered.
- Your return request would automatically stand cancelled after the two unsuccessful attempts made by our Logistics partner to contact you for the return as above and thereafter no refund would be processed.
- Once the item is received back in our warehouse, it shall be examined, if the same is/are OK, a return email confirmation would be sent to you. However, if the goods are not found OK, the refund would be declined.
- If the Refund is declined, the Buyer would be given an option to either donate the item(s) to one of our charity partners or to call back the item(s) at his cost(s). A COD charge of Rs 150, for the first item, and Rs 100 for any subsequent item(s) would be levied for the return.
- If the Return is OK, Refund would be made within 7 to 10 working days of our sending you an email confirmation of the return for Pre-payment transactions. In case of COD transaction, your account on KIABZA will be credited within 3 working days with KIABZA Credit points equivalent to your refund amount. You can use the KIABZA Credit points for further shopping on KIABZA. Please note that we may reduce the refund amount/points by levying a convenience charge of up to Rs 100 for offering the COD facility. You can also withdraw the points in CASH by providing us your bank details. We shall transfer the amount to your bank account, equivalent to your KIABZA credit points, within 7 workings days of receiving your details.
- If the item is already paid for by using our Payment gateway, the refund would be processed in the same account from where the payment to us was originally made.